Want to Entice More Web Visitors to Buy From You?
Are you umming and ahhing about what to write on your home page? And you’re struggling to decide what should go on your about page?
How to Write Seductive Web Copy takes the stress out of your copywriting. This practical book takes you through a step-by-step process to write your own website texts.
You can use this guide to write copy for your new website or to update existing web copy.
This book doesn’t just tell you how to write, it also helps you decide what to write. It has been described as probably the most practical guide you can find about writing web copy.
A 6-Step Process for Writing Persuasive Web Copy
Take a structured approach to writing your web copy; and ensure you don’t miss any important sales messages. This guide explains six steps for writing web copy that sells:
- Make your copy persuasive by describing your ideal reader
- Create a comprehensive list of features and benefits; highlight the problems you solve for your customers
- Write an enticing value proposition
- Decide how many web pages you require and write a first draft
- Edit your draft copy to make it more appealing, engaging, and persuasive
- Optimize your web text to seduce search engines to send you more web visitors
Each chapter includes one or two assignments. You can plan, write, edit, and optimize your web copy while reading this book.
Want to Write More Persuasive Copy? And Turn More Web Visitors Into Customers?
How to Write Seductive Web Copy also includes:
- 6 web copy mistakes you must avoid
- Templates and examples of good headlines
- 3 simple techniques for writing more persuasive copy
- Tips on taking away objection