Your online presence matters more than ever in today’s global workplace. Professionals are logging-in to LinkedIn in record numbers, so your profile needs to represent you in the best possible light before and after a meeting or interview. LinkedIn For Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide is the leading strategic guidebook that most uniquely connects personal branding to the LinkedIn profile.
Long’s book provides a comprehensive view of personal branding using LinkedIn’s profile, content sharing, and thought leadership capabilities. Additionally, Long has assembled a useful set of “How To” advice links that are available on a companion website. The website provides many resource pages and links related to each chapter.
LinkedIn for Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide is the ONLY LinkedIn book available that will do all of this for the reader:
* Provide an integrated personal branding and LinkedIn strategy needed for today’s professionals – in a Full-Color book.
* Provide additional “how to” elements in a companion website so you can click over to see detailed instructions and keep updated.
* Provide dozens of examples and case studies from real LinkedIn user profiles.
* Provide several “personas” and other prompts to help you write the best possible summary.
* Includes four chapters about thought leadership including publishing, SlideShare, and advice on sharing content.
LinkedIn For Personal Branding will help you to:
* Select and prioritize the best personal brand attributes for you, your career and business.
* Be considered for more strategic assignments and business opportunities.
* Create an authentic, personal, and impressive LinkedIn profile that demonstrates expertise without appearing to brag.
* Consider all the ways you can demonstrate your personal brand – both offline and online- and how they work together and with your LinkedIn profile.
* Be found online > increase the likelihood of being contacted by recruiters and sales prospects.
* Select the most memorable words, images, skills, and links for your LinkedIn profile.
* Learn best practices for each LinkedIn profile section ( and also see real examples).
* Write the most strategic and impactful headline and summary for your LinkedIn profile.
* Give and receive more endorsements and recommendations using LinkedIn.
* Become a LinkedIn thought leader.
* Find and Share content with your LinkedIn network.
* Blog using the LinkedIn Publisher functionality.
* Leverage LinkedIn Groups and Company pages.
* Measure your progress.
* And much more.
This book is perfect for anyone interested in developing their personal brand using LinkedIn to propel their career or business opportunities.